● Precision machining of hard aluminum material, surface anodized and dyed black
● Using imported high-precision crossed roller guides with higher precision, larger load-bearing capacity and long service life
● High-precision base and table ensure the straightness, yaw, pitch and movement parallelism of the table
● The displacement adjustment is driven by a digital micrometer head to quantify the micro-displacement accuracy.
● High-precision small-resolution micrometer head ensures micro-displacement adjustment of the product at the nanometer level
● The micrometer head is placed in the center of the translation stage, making it easy to operate.
● Spring return is used to eliminate axial clearance
● The table and base are equipped with standard spacing mounting holes for easy installation and assembly.
● Can be combined with other series of displacement stages to form a multi-dimensional adjustment frame
● A digital display ruler can be installed to display the tiny displacement amount
|Actuator Type||Digital Micrometer Head Type||Digital Micrometer Head Type|
|Micrometer Head Position||Center||Side|
|Minimum Readout (Resolution)||0.001mm||0.001mm|
|Minimum Adjust Distance||0.001||0.001|
|Travel Guide||Precision V-groove & Crossed Roller||Precision V-groove & Crossed Roller|
|Load Capacity (Horizontally)||15kg||15kg|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy|
|● Crossed-roller bearing design for precision movement and larger load capacity
● All models lockable
● Extensive interferometric quality testing
● Reversible for left or right-hand applications
● Compatible with Newport manual and motorized actuators
● Stackable for low profile multi-axis positioning